Join LEAD and OCA for the Range Round-Up Cattle Seminars in August
Join LEAD and OCA for an afternoon of fun, educational seminars designed to update producers on the most recent news and technology in the cattle industry, followed by a tour or the Lazy E facility and OCA Range Round-Up performance.
There will be a drawing for 25 general admission tickets to the OCA Range Round-Up performance Saturday evening, so be sure to get your reservations in for a chance to win! Must be in attendance for the seminars in order to win tickets. Limited to the first 50 to register.
- 11:30 a.m.
- Meet up for lunch at the Lazy E Arena
- 12:45 p.m.
- Welcome from Terry Detrick, AFR President
- 1:00 p.m.
- Beef Market Outlook by Dr. Derrell Peel, OSU Professor and Extension Livestock Marketing Specialist
- 1:45 p.m.
- Beef Check-Off Update presented by Heather Buckmaster, OBC Executive Director
- 2:00 p.m.
- OCA Update presented by Michael Kelsey, OCA Executive Vice President
- 2:45 p.m.
- Direction of the Pharmaceutical Industry presented by ELANCO
- 3:15 p.m.
- Cattle Pregnancy & PI-BVD Testing by Bruss Horn, DVM, Okie Dokie Cattle Data Owner
- 3:30 p.m.
- Risk Managment for Cattle Operations Offered by FSA, Jay Goff, OKSACOE President
- 3:45 p.m.
- Disaster Programs through FSA presented by Robert Payne, OKASCOE Vice-President
- 4:00 p.m.
- Drone Demonstration presented by Dr. D. Brian Arnall, OSU Assistant Professor
Reserve Your Spot Today!
See flyer below for contact info and details.